A day at YIP
- Before 0900h – Breakfast (Food)
- 0900h – Morning Workshops
- 1030h – Fika (Swedish for Coffee Break)
- 1100h – Morning Workshops
- 1230h – Lunch (Food)
- 1400h – Afternoon Activities / Community Engagements
- Monday: Individual Projects
- Tuesday: Music or Art
- Wednesday: Free time
- Thursday: Sports and Movement
- Friday: Community Meeting and Check-in Groups
- 1700h – Break
- 1800h – Dinner (Food)
- 1900h – Evening Activities
Festivals – Through out the year you will prepare and celebrate festivals from a variety of cultures, inviting the whole community to join.
Open Lectures – Course leaders hold a public lecture in the White House (Vita huset).
Initiative presentations – Each monday the Participants present their initiatives. What are people doing outside of their YIP work?